Thursday, June 12, 2008

eeeehhh...raise your hand if the last post wasn't clear...:O

Ok, so a non-virtual friend saw me online today and asked me why I haven't updated my blog in a long time.


Have you ever seen that episode of FRIENDS were Chandelier does his best to hold back his sarcastic remarks? Well, I actually managed to do so :D

I did NOT tell her, "Good ya reminded me, I'll write a post in ENGLISH 2nite to let you know I have moved to wordpress."

Nor did I tell her, "So how short should I write my posts so you wud actually read them till the end?"

Nor did I say, "I stopped blogging coz my evil twin started her own blog. Go and visit her blog, she writes the EXACT same things I think about."


Nope, I didn't tell her any of the above. I just told her to read the post I'll write tonight. So here's the post:


BABA JOON, YA AMMY, WALEEK...I HAVE MOOOOOVED TO WORDPRESS??!!! NEW BLOG:










:D...oh and the capitalized letters are just to get your attention sweety...i'm not yelling :)

10 comments:

Grey said...

lol ! so darya isnt polishing mirrors anymore? :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha...naaa not polishing...but with all the dust we have been having lately darya is now dusting mirrors!!!

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/sitemap23.html]Map23[/URL]

Anonymous said...

These aspects include a good end user centric website design, user friendly interface and website content which justify the theme of the website. All these are said since the world has changed a great deal. vpn mpls label stack. Thus, by the position of the coin guide, the coin is located to the correct locations. The best practice is to ensure that you provide value for people., software to unblock sites in uae. Make sure that you choose the best keywords that you can and that you are using them in the articles and content that you have on the website. sslvpn license

Anonymous said...

By caring for all of your skin, you will put more than your best face forward everyday – you will flaunt a beautiful body as well. monitor vpn access

Anonymous said...

This brings in a very important fact; that domestication should not just be treated as a reproductive phase in which animal are completely isolated from their wild ancestors; instead some flexibility should be maintained with regard to the possibility of semidomestication. But, with fruit trees in our garden, we can finally balance our diet with their fruit. american nystagmus network. She may not booty to the crate at first. Other harmful chemicals found in the smoke of tobacco include ammonia, carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide., free msn hotmail access. Then the hostess will distribute the goods among the people who ordered these goods at the party. 4.08 server

Anonymous said...

Once you have decided on the type of baby towels you will purchase, the next essential aspect is to search for a product that meets the following criteria: fast absorbing, well suited for size and texture and well suited to the sensitivity of the skin. You can search on these websites and evaluate the programs of different online schools before selecting the best online college for earning your degree online., 4208 network. This assurance could be made by putting a logo of trademark on any product which helps the customer in knowing that the product has been tested and checked and is suitable for you to use. network places internet

Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Bioamoxi
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline mal de dent
[/url] amoxicilline gonorrhГ©e
amoxicilline lyme
acheter Trimox en ligne

Anonymous said...

http://hermesbags.citationguide.net hermes birkin hermes bags for sale on ebay