Sunday, January 27, 2008

My journey on this foggy day


This pic is temporary; till i get off my (beep) and go out and take a pic of the fog)


When I left the house this morning and was greeted by the light morning breeze and the magical foggy weather, I knew that something uplifting will happen today.

On the car drive over to work, I heard a spiritual Hayedeh song I haven't heard in a long time; and when I came to work I took a trip into Hamad's World.

His world is beautiful, his world is enlightening, his world is sincere. His world is the message the morning breeze was sending me this morning.

His world is here

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

His world is full of reading :)

Grey said...

Poetry ? Not Grey Stuff ! i think he shut down !

Anonymous said...

grey you said it nicely :PpP I second him :) I am not a poetry person!

Jay said...

i like the picture. i think you should leave it there!

Jay said...

did you just change your page look? i like it!

Mirror Polisher said...

amu and grey: hehehehe u 2 remind me of my bro (the one coming this tues).

jay: thanks...most likely it would remain there coz the fog's gone and my ass didn't get up to take a pic:D

Yeah, i changed a couple of templates till i decided to settle for this one a while. i like the pic in the header: lone tree

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm glad that I found your blog too...i hope you enjoyed your day now...thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look :)

Mirror Polisher said...

rieanne: :)

amu: yeah, i like how bright it is. See this is why blogspot (blogger) is better than wordpress :D