Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This little bear has just come out of hibernating :D


Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Frieda for your kind concern. All is well, and I am working on making it even better. So what have I been up to? Well, this cozy cold weather had put me into a deep soothing sleep…an awakening sleep.

What have I woken up to? That I want to set sail on a vagabond voyage…ok maybe not in the true sense of the word, but I want to step onto that open-ended road…the road with many forks…the unknown.

"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time."

…and so she resigns…she quits her well paying job, her great colleagues, the position she focused all her positive energy on getting, and all for what? All for the unknown.

Well not exactly the unknown…my plan is to travel around Iran to as many places as possible. Hopefully the trips would grant me the thing I lost some time back in 2006…my passion.

12 comments:

Grey said...

Heeeeey ! missed you ! Just thinking about what happend to you ! Good God not another blogjacking as it happend to 'magic' ...

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back :) I hope you travel all around!! Iran is a beautiful country I still reacall my trip and it was gr8..

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you! Love your quote about adventure on the front page! Safe travels and positive adventures!

Proshat said...

Hellllooooooo!
Now! I was wondering where you have been! So how is polishing mirror for my magical droplets? I missed you.

Mirror Polisher said...

grey: :D Still hanging...COngrats on your kid...thought of whether u became a dad while i was hibernating

amu: u have been to iran? which cities?

intlxpatr: thanks :D

proshat: :) i was trying to find your blog; had lost the link when i deleted the old one

Anonymous said...

I have been to shiraz, tehran and a few others I dont recall their names. I went there on a road trip :) I love travelling

Anonymous said...

n ya I went to iran from turkey so it was one good experience :)

Mirror Polisher said...

road trip to turkey :D now that is something i wanna try. Actually initially i wanted to take a road trip to Saudi Arabia, to Jordan (really love to see Petra, then Syria, then Lebanon. But can't drive in SA and can't get my bro to come with me :).

Anonymous said...

mmm you need to get married then :D

Mirror Polisher said...

amu: hahaha...i'll add this reason to the list of top reasons why i wanna get married :D

Touché said...

Let the magic begin.

It’s great to hear from you.

Mirror Polisher said...

touche: only 4 weeks left :)