Sunday, April 20, 2008

Car Boot Sale this Saturday April 26

How come usually whenever I sigh, ‘hmmm I wish so and so would happen’ my wish is granted except when it comes to winning the lottery!!!! :D :D

So today I tell a friend, I haven’t been to a car boot sale/yard sale/street bazaar in a long time and just now I got an email from Operation Hope that there’s a yard sale this Saturday:





Community Yard Sale

Saturday, April 26 7:00 am - 10:30 am

Rumaithiya, Block 9, Street 92, House 23

Huge selection of new and used items including furniture, clothing, books, toys, appliances, brick-a-brack, decorative items, linens, DVDs, and much more. Proceeds benefit Operation Hope. Be sure to get there early for best selection!




PS. I LOOOOOOVE CAR BOOT SALE
PPS. But I think I would love winning the lottery more :D

No comments: