Friday, November 9, 2007

My New "Magical" Template

Me 'heart' me new template :D

It's called "Magical" which happens to be my favorite word :D

I downloaded it from here.

It comes with 3 widgets:


  • Magical Mirror Images: This script features a different image on a mirror background each time you reload the page. All of the images are animated gif images, and include spooky quotes, a moving eye and a quill which writes by itself

  • Magical Thoughts: This widget displays a different magical quote each time you reload the page.

  • Magical Clock: This widget displays a clock based on sun/moon images. Depending on the time of day a portion of the sun and/or moon is shown. At Midday, the full sun image appears, and at Midnight the image is of a moon.

I added the widgets from the demo site

No comments: