Friday, November 16, 2007

Yalla go home

It wasn’t planned or anything, and it hadn’t nothing to do with the ‘letting go’ philosophy I have recently subscribed to; it was only coz it was ok to do so. Yesterday, I let me class go a whole FIVE minutes early.

I asked a question, I received my correct answer, I smiled and uttered, “Have a nice day.”

Nobody moved!!!! They all looked at each other. Then all eyes were on me.

We had just been watching ‘Shrek’ so the phrase “put a spell on sb’ was still on the board. Abdullatif looked at the board then looked at me and said,

“Have you somebody put spell on? Before you no allow 1 second go home early!!!”

I laughed:

“Good usage of the phrase Abdullatif. Thank you. Now, yallah go home before I change my mind!!”

5 comments:

Grey said...

That was nice of you ! but dont put your job on the line unless you have other plans !

Anonymous said...

Woooo HOoooooo! Totally worth the five minutes if they grasp one element! Wooooo Hoooooooo!

Mirror Polisher said...

grey: no plans; guess u r right...hmmm maybe it's time to
*day dreams for a while*

intlxpatr: yeah heehehe

eshda3wa said...

lol
i dont know how u manage to understand them!

Mirror Polisher said...

eshda3wa: stm I don't know how THEY understand ME LOL